I am not one for making resolutions, but it may be fun to try this year. I figure as long as I keep them simple, I MAY keep them.
I have a few "self improvement" ones that I seem to make every year:
1. Stop biting my nails.
2. Learn to speak Italian.
3. Get facials atleast quarterly.
4. Be more thankful.
5. Take yoga.
6. Not be so hard on myself and my perceived short-comings.
I also have some "home improvement" ones that I hope to get to. I am going to try to be realistic and not set myself up for failure, thus keeping resolution #6!
7. Put up shelving in master bath
8. Frame out master bath mirror
9. Get subway art framed and up in living room
10. Finish the girls play/sewing room
11. Organize garage
12. Put new light up in master bedroom
13. Save up enough money for wood flooring in bedrooms
14. Stain patio concrete
15. Paint interior of front door black
16. Replace interior door knobs (from brass to rubbed bronze)
17. Redo kitchen island