Monday, April 9, 2012

Laundry Room Progress

Awile ago I posted about my laundry room here.

I have finally started to work on it and am allllllllmost done!

Here is what it looked like when I started....... i'm SO embarassed :-0



I found this picture on Pinterest as my inspiration:


I've done board & batten before (here), so I just used the same technique, except with wider boards. Here it is in my hallway:


Here is the process in my laundry room:
(This is a SMALL room and taking pictures is really difficult. I can't even get the whole wall in 1 shot)







(I know the center picture is hanging too low but that is where the home security box is and I wanted to cover it. I wish they would have placed it higher)
I also stacked the washer and dryer to have better storage.


The cabinet is an old kitchen cabinet that I found at the Habitat for Humanity. It still needs a top; for now I just have an old piece of wood laying ontop.


I still have a few things to do:

1. Wall art for the empty wall above the cabinet
2. Paint the laundry room door
3. Buy a rug



mad-skills-button_thumb_thumb_thumb_


shabby creek cottage

2 comments:

  1. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show some blog luv! def enjoyed this post! new follower via email :-)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    We are very interested in talking to you about your home interiors work. My colleague has sent you a private email. Hopefully you'll get it (check your spam folder if you don't!) and would be so kind to get back to us.

    Many regards,

    Michael.

    ReplyDelete