Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Laundry Room Progress - Part 2

I've been working on my laundry room the past few weeks and I am finally making some progress. Here is my post from a couple of weeks ago showing the B&B that I installed.

This week I added artwork to the big empty wall space above my cabinets. I was going to put up some shelving, but everything fits really well in the cabinets and I decided I didn't want to put up shelves just to fill up with crap useless knick knacks!!

I saw this pin on Pinterest..... yes, Pinterest again!

Pinned Image

I loved the letters and decided to take it one step further....... HUGE letters!!

I bought these at JoAnn:


Added a little spray paint:





And put them up:


They reminded me of these letters from Restoration Hardware:
Um, they sell for $69 a piece!! (mine were $9, plus I had a 20% off coupon)


I have a few more things to do, but i'm in the home stretch now!!

Making








1 comment: