Monday, February 27, 2012

It's the Little Things

Today I am linking up with Lindsay's
"It's the Little Things" link party!

Hello Hue Little Things


(Getting art from my girls right onto my iPhone)


(Getting text messages from my babies! I can't believe they can do that already:(


 
New Girl

(NEW GIRL!!!)


 
Red Jeans

(Fun colored jeans...... HAVE to be brave and try this in the spring)


 
The Hunger Games

(Cannot WAIT for this movie!! The books were amazing)



(Howard Stern)

UPDATE: Lindsey's link party already closed, so I missed it!! I will just link this post up next week:( 

Hello Hue Little Things

3 comments:

  1. I am SO excited for the Hunger Games movie! I really hope it lives up to how I picture the book! :) I too want to try colored jeans... but I'm scared of skinny jeans. Maybe straight leg?! Stopping by from Hello Hue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the movie either. My husband actually WANTS to see it too, which makes it much more enjoyable :) popping over from Hello Hue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW GOOD is New Girl? I die every week! Love that show -- stopping by from Little Things!

    ReplyDelete