Friday, January 27, 2012

Ribbon Memo Board

Mia's room is coming along slowly nicely!

Since her bedding is on back-order and her book shelf hasn't come in yet, i'm at a stand-still. So, I decided to focus on getting some goodies up on her wall.

She didn't want her old pin boards back up, so I decided on something else.

I saw this picture at Goodwill for $5.99 and fell in love with the frame...... the picture - NOT so much!


So, I (along with my assistant) removed the picture and it was already looking better:




A couple coats of spray paint later:



Then I used my staple gun to secure ribbon accross the back and clipped some cute pictures up with blue clothespins (currently at Michael's Dollar Bins!):



I love how it turned out!!

HOG






UndertheTableandDreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment