Monday, December 12, 2011

Coaster Gifts

I wanted to make some easy office gifts this year to give to the awesome women I work with.
I decided on homemade coasters!

They looked realy pretty and easy to make.

I found some tutorials online and could have used modge-podge...... but I haven't had luch with that particular crafting product and I really wanted to make this as easy as possible!

I bought some beautiful tiles at LOWE's:



And decided that stamping something on the tiles would be the easiest way to do this. I used this stamp pad because I read on another blog that it would work really good on the tiles:



Once I got them all stamped, I sprayed them with a light coat of spray paint sealer:




I stuck 4 round felt pieces to the bottoms of each one, stacked them in groups of 4 and tied them with ribbon.
(I don't have a final picture!!)

Everyone loved them and it was a really inexpensive and easy project:)




Holiday_Home_Banner_2011

 
My Backyard Eden

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are a Christmas crafting genius! So glad I found your project via Centsational Girl.

    Please stop by for a visit to my blog. I am currently in the midst of a Gifts to Make series.

    Be Merry and Bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift idea!! This would be perfect for a housewarming gift also!

    Sarah from The House That Ag Built

    ReplyDelete