Last year I made these Halloween wreaths for the front door out of a vine wreath and some dollar store stuff:
The signs that were in the middle of the wreaths were made of styrofoam and weren't in good condition to reuse this year. So I went back to the dollar store for something else.
I found mini "head stones" and used those instead. I kept the same wreath (spray painted silver):
I also added some black flowers - also from the Dollar Store and hung it up!
I made 2 of them and now I see the ribbons going across them are not symetrical!! That will drive me crazy ~ must fix:) But you get the idea......