Friday, September 16, 2011

Roomspiration Link Party


The next stop on the Roomspiration Link Party is over at Homemaker on a Dime.

Today is all about bathrooms. I have 2 bathrooms in my house but am going to share my daughters/guest bathroom. The master bathroom is fine but blah. I have lots I want to do to it....... But, onto the "completed" bathroom in the house:

It has gone through several stages as documented in this post, this post and this post - LOL!!

Here is a quick before and after:

(PINK. A. LICIOUS!!!)

After:


Linking up:


2 comments:

  1. Your bathroom came out super cute and that shower curtain is so sweet!! Love ruffles!! Would love if you would come share at Feathered Nest Friday sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely! Really appreciate you linking up this great bath post at the Roomspiration blog party. Btw, I am admiring all your creativity in your blog so may I invite you also to join us at Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there at the party :)

    ReplyDelete