Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Roomspiration Link Party


It's another edition of Roomspiration Link Party!!

Today the party is over at View Along the Way and features living rooms.

I will share my living room and my family room (because my family room is my favorite room in the house!)

Here is my living room:


Here is my family room:


The family room has been through SO much change. Check out this post to see the complete evolution!

Here is a quick before and after though....... Before:

 
(YIKES!)

After:


Linking up:

View Along theWay


3 comments:

  1. I love your area rugs. Both rooms look amazing. I love a good before and after. Saw you over at Roomspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful rooms! Both of those rugs are gorgeous. Thanks for linking up to the roomspiration party today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color is nice and inviting. I, too, love the rugs. It is simple with clean lines. Wonderful job! Thank you so much for joining us for Roomspiration!

    ReplyDelete