Monday, September 19, 2011

Refrigerator Frames

So, I saw this magnetic roll at Lowe's and bought it without really knowing what I would do with it. Then while standing in my kitchen I had an idea......

I have always hated a bunch of "stuff" on the fridge. but I can't really help it. The girls have these word magnets they like to play with and I do like to put pictures on there sometimes; I just hate how messy it can look:


(I know it doesn't look THAT bad, but I had already taken lots of paperwork down and put it all on my cork board that I made here)

How can I make it look a little more neat?
Hmmmmm:


+


=




Is it completely crazy that this makes me feel better??

Linking up:

http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/



Keeping It Simple

2 comments:

  1. No it makes total sense and I love the idea. My kids kept knocking the words on the floor and I just swept them away with the broom until there were none.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea and so basic :) I am looking for Great ideas like these to list for sale in my store www.latter-daycrafters.com take a look and let me know what you think :) Trina @ latterdaycrafters@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete