Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Chore Chart

I have tried different methods of the "reward system" for my girls. Currently we use marble jars, as I posted about here.

Since the girls are starting second grade in a couple of weeks, I started thinking about chores and allowances. They do things to help around the house, like make their beds and help set the table, and I thought this may be a good age to start teaching them about money too.

I made a chore chart to hang in the laundry room and as an added bonus, it covers the ugly white fuse box for our alarm!

I just printed out the chore charts I created myself and put them into a large frame that I already had.





They can check of the chores as they complete them (with a white board marker) and it will all wipe clean at the end of the week!



1 comment:

  1. I love your chore charts - simple, easy to use, clean and nice to look at. Great! I'm doing a link-up about chore charts right now. Mind sharing? http://www.franticallysimple.com/2011/08/11/family-work-chore-charts/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete