Saturday, July 16, 2011

Shaklee

I really LOVE my SHAKLEE cleaning products! I get them from Bonnie over at House of Grace.

I use the Basic H and the Scour-Off Paste.




They are both amazing but I had to show off my latest use for the paste.

I use this to clean my stove top, the inside of my microwave and anything that needs a good scrubbing!

So I was cleaning up the play room and noticed that some of our dolls were in need of a makeover!

The dolls had white stains all over their heads....



(You can see the stains better on this brighter photo)

After scrubbing with the SHAKLEE Scour Off Paste......




She's as good as new!!



1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you are loving your products!! Thanks for the tip about the doll, I'll have to try that!
    Have a great day! :)
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete