Friday, July 22, 2011

Project A.D.D.

I have project A.D.D. right now!

I can't concentrate on one thing and I have several projects going at the same time. The first is the "play room" and the second is my daughter Mia's room.

The play room looks like this:



(that is a chalk board wall on the bottom half of this wall)

(on a side note..... look at what was written on the chalk board wall!!)

So far i've brought in a desk, changed out the window treatment, created some art storage and gotten rid of a lot of pink!

As far as Mia's room; it doesn't need much work. I am working on a new light fixture, a new window valance and some art for the wall. Here is the new light that I picked up at the Habitat for Humanuty for $15!!


A can of this and some new shades and she'll be gorgeous!!


I'll post more soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment