Friday, July 29, 2011

I did it again......

I can't seem to get the guest bathroom right. It is the girls' bathroom but also has to serve as the bathroom for guests..... So I want it to be cute but not "too cute". I made a big change to it awhile ago and have been tweeking it ever since. Here was the first make-over as detailed in this post:

Before:

After:


I lived with it for awhile but the pink touches started to bother me. I am developing a severe aversion to pink..... probably because the girls bedrooms are covered in it.

I removed the pink towels and added a vinyl birdhouse to the wall:



I liked it!!
But....... the vinyl never really "stuck" to my textured wall and kept peeling in spots. This slowly drove me crazy and I finally took it down.

Long story short (too late!), here it is now:





I think I love it:):):)

show and share day





Running with Glitter

6 comments:

  1. I love the blue! It looks much more calming than the pink! Great job! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've had a lot of fun playing with your bathroom, until you've got it to how you like it. The blue looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! I love the shower curtain.
    I just posted my bathroom remodel as well. You might want to check it out :)
    http://mrmagnificentandcompany.blogspot.com/2011/08/our-first-home-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete