Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer-izing

I don't typically decorate for every season, but I wanted to add some summer color to the family room ~


I found these cloth napkins at TARGET and fell in love with them. They came in a set of 4 so I made a {no-sew} pillow case out of 2 of them......


( it's amazing what 2 napkins and some fabric glue will do!)

And used the other 2 to recover the cushions on the girls' chairs:


It adds the perfect pop of color for the summer and it only cost $10 for the pack of 4 cloth napkins!


I also bought some vinyl numbers and added them to inexpensive jars in the kitchen~


(Yikes, I need to buy some coffee!!)

It's a start:)







1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, cheap, & easy! Just my style :) Thanks for sharing. I have those same glass jars in my pantry!

    ReplyDelete