Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Window Shopping Wednesday


I am very new to the world of "Etsy". I decided to look on there when I was in need of new pillows for my living room make-over, and I have to say that I am now obsessed!

I purchased my pillows:
New 18x18 inch Designer Handmade Pillow Case. Suzani print in ivory, black, olive, and light blue.

TWO new 20x20 blue gray pillow cover, throw pillow, toss pillow, decorative pillow

Then I explored and found so much...... It is a great place to find unique items. 
I spotted a few things that I love.......

Amazing photography: 

Ticket to ride - Fine art photograph - merry-go-round

Headbands:

Handmade Headband, Chiffon Flower - rub a dub rug parched posy by milkmoneyshop

This cutie cute bag:

Brick Color Sackcloth Handbag

Handmade signs:

SWEET PEA, So Cute, Baby, Nursery,Bedroom U-Pick Color  Sign

Clothing:

Linen shawl finished with ornamental stitch in orange

Accessories:


recycled felt triple flower brooch in burnt orange - FREE SHIPPING
I would pin this to anything ~ my purse, jacket, tank top..... I love it!!!

There are things for the home, clothing, toys, baby items, jewelry, handbags and SO much more. I will definitely be back for more!!




No comments:

Post a Comment