Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Window Shopping Wednesday

I got a great gift this Valentines Day; it was the new rug I wanted from Overstock:


Bimini Indoor/ Outdoor Rug (7'10 x 11')

I love it and now need about 50 other things to make the rug work in my living room...... fun!

I already ordered some new pillow covers on ETSY:

New 18x18 inch Designer Handmade Pillow Case. Suzani print in ivory, black, olive, and light blue.

Now I need more pillows:

Jute Braid Pillow Cover 20", Blue Smoke

Maybe these sheer drapes:

Crinkle Cotton Panel, 63", Citron

Something to fill a little wall space on either side of the TV:

All You Need Is Love Flour Sack Towel Set

(they're flower sack towels, but I think they would look cool stretched over 2 canvases and hung on a wall...... hmmm.)




Just a side note ~ I have a love/hate relationship with throw pillows...... I hate trying to match them without them looking too "matchy". I also hate explaining to my husband why I needed MORE pillows!! But I love how they can change or complete a room.

1 comment: