Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break 2011


We had a great Spring Break this year!

We spent a few days at the Gaylord Palms Resort~
It was beautiful!!
The resort is huge and the center of it is a gigantic atrium with fish, waterfalls, amazing flowers and alligators.......


  





The view from our room......


The pool was amazing.....






Went to a Yankee game in Tampa~



Visited my parents campsite at the beach~


 (My mom)

 (my grandmother)

(Rich and the girls)

(Roughing it!)

It was great!!

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are so darn cute! I can only imagine the craziness of twins when they're babies, but you're reaping the rewards now! So great they have each other.

    Looks like such a fun vacation:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! I am a new follower of yours now. :) Your family is so gorgeous and it looks like you have tons of fun together. :)
    xox
    cheryl

    ReplyDelete