Thursday, March 10, 2011

Organize your Life

One of my favorite blog is House of Grace

Bonnie has been doing a great series called "Organize Your Life ~ simplify your life one week at a time".

This week's topic is Organizing Your Priorities & she wants us to ask ourselves the following:

Question #1 What & who is important to me?

My girls:

My husband:

Family:

Question #2 What motivates me?
My children motivate me to be better. I want them to see me as an example & as a good role model. I want them to see me be kind to others & enjoy life:

Question #3 What do I want to accomplish in my life?
I want to raise my children to be compassionate, tolorant and kind human beings that aren't afraid to stand up for themselves or others. As far as myself; I would LOVE to enrich myself by learning to speak Italian, taking up Yoga and learning about photography.

Question #4 If I could change anything in my life, what would it be?
I would be better about taking care of myself ~ I would take time to go for long walks or bike rides.
I would read more books.
I would learn to relax and be more "present" with my family.
I would do more of this:

Question #5 Make a list of your top 10 priorities:
I could only come up with 7..... wow, I need a hobby or something!

 My husband ~ He's the best. He certainly puts me and the girls first and i'm lucky to have him!
 My children ~ they are so sweet and i'm proud of the little ladies they are becoming.
 My family ~ I have a very loving and involved family..... especially my mom. She takes care of the girls every day and has a special bond with them that they will always share. She's "nana".

 My friends ~ I have just a few good friends but I love them and they are great women.
 My home ~ I love making our home comfortable and pretty...... it's a never ending saga of paint colors and throw pillows.
 My physical health ~ i'm not great at this one either, but am going to get better at it.
 My mental health/time for myself ~ this one is definitely last. I don't make enough time for myself but I think that's the way it is with most women; everyone else comes first!



Organize your life

1 comment:

  1. Great list and your daughters are so cute! THanks for following along! Have a great night.
    Bonnie :)

    ReplyDelete