Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dishtowel Art

It's official; I will use anything as art.

I've used the kid's drawings, leaves, scrapbook paper and now dish towels.

I had this spot on either side of the TV in the living room that looked really bare. I wasn't sure what to put there but I decided that I wanted something inexpensive (what else is new).


While browsing on ETSY, I came across these hand towels and thought they were cool. "Could they work as art??" hmmmmm.

All You Need Is Love Flour Sack Towel Set

I took 2 of these:


Wrapped each with one of the dish towels and stapled to the back, and ended up with 2 of these:


Not too bad!!!


 



So...... can you use hand towels as art?? Why, yes you can!!

The DIY Show Off

UndertheTableandDreaming


Making

Running With Glitter

1 comment:

  1. Very creative!

    Cheryl

    http://ldsmomtomany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete