Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Window Shopping Wednesday

I have the most fun buying stuff for the house. A new throw pillow, glass jar, rug or drapes make me giddy. But if I were to shop for myself, here's what i'd REALLY want!

Around this time every year, I start to want lighter hair. I'm thinking of highlights and this is what I want them to look like.....


Must schedule a trip to the salon pronto!

In the warm weather I live in flip-flops and wedges. These are CUTE!

A new bag; the bigger the better!
Brown Chocolate Color Handbag
(I found this one on ETSY and I love it)

Ugh, is it seriously bathing suit season soon? I guess if I HAVE to pick one, I like this one!:


Happy Window Shopping!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way! I would much rather buy for my house. But every now and then a girl needs to go shopping! Love those wedges.

    ReplyDelete