Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Window Shopping Wednesday

I want to spruce up my living room and have grown tired of the red and brown color scheme..... I would LOVE to change it up. Here it is now:

This room is driving me crazy ~ Please help , Hi all! I have moved this furniture around more times than I care to think about. This is our living room (used to be living/dining but hubby convinced me it would be more practical to get rid of formal dining area). I want to:  1. change paisley pillows - but don't know what color to change to 2. Add drapes - maybe chocolate brown  What do you think?, Living Rooms Design

Here's what I want to add/change:
Bimini Indoor/ Outdoor Rug (7'10 x 11')

Jute Braid Pillow Cover 20", Blue Smoke

Textured Cotton Drape Panel, 50 x 63", White

Product Image Decorative Wall Mirror - Silver

2 comments:

  1. Coming over from JAG. Is that pillow cover from Pottery Barn? just bought and love it!

    ReplyDelete