Monday, February 21, 2011

Quick Change Window Shades

When we moved into our house 6 years ago, we needed to cover all of the windows quickly and inexpensively. So, I ordered plain roman shades and put them up on every window.



I like that they are simple and kind of blend with anything..... I've replaced a few with bamboo but wanted something lighter in the kitchen. I hated to get rid of the shades because they still worked great, so I thought about covering them.
I bought a fabric shower curtain at WALMART and simply wrapped the fabric around and glued it to the back with fabric glue.



It gives it a totally different look for about $10!







Running With Glitter

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Great window treatments are hard to find and this is easy and affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this looks! I hope you will share at my party! : )

    http://www.cherishedbliss.com/2011/06/craft-and-tell-no-11-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete