Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello Modge!

I have heard about Modge Podge forever and it seemed kind of scary..... I decided that I needed to try it out if I am going to be a blogger. I mean, what kind of "crafter" is afraid of Modge Podge??

I have been redoing the girls' bathroom and decided to update their step stool (even though they don't need it to reach the sink anymore - sniff, sniff!).

* I took their stool and spray painted it white (it was a crazy hot pink)


* Used spray adhesive to place my scrapbook paper where I wanted it


* "Modge-Podged" over the top




And here it is in the new bathroom!



I'm not ready to show the whole bathroom yet, but it's coming along...... s.l.o.w.l.y!

My Backyard Eden




1 comment:

  1. What a cute re-style! See, no reason to be afraid of mod podge! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete