Monday, January 31, 2011

Girls Bathroom Redo

I have been working on the girls' bathroom for the last few weeks. It is also the guest bathroom, so I wanted it to be girly but not over the top...... in other words, no cartoons or Hannah Montana shower curtains.

This is what it looked like before:



It was fine, just a little bright!

Here it is now:









I like it so much better!
It is calmer and more grown up for two 7 year old girls who think they're 15:) 

Shower Curtain: TARGET
Towels: TARGET
Towel Hooks/Rod: Home Goods
Hand Towels: TARGET Shabby Chic
Pink & White Caddy's: Michael's
Black & White Photo: Taken by me at the beach
Art work behind the door: Scrap book paper - Michael's


The DIY Show Off






My Backyard Eden





7 comments:

  1. That is GORGEOUS!!!! Thanks so much for linking it up to gettin' crafty on hump day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great transformation. Like you said the old way wasn't bad, but this new on is more calm, grown up and chic. Hop over to my blog for a pillow giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! I love all the little touches you added, it's just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a great bath!! Love all the ruffles!
    Tana

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO adorable!! Love those little twins, too!! I've got a couple of them that are 3.5! They'd love your bathroom!! I think maybe I need to add that to my to do list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it...I just bought the same shower curtain for our girls beach house bathroom...You did a great job!!...please visit my blog and follow along....I think you'll like it....thanks for sharing...
    Mariaelena

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it! i am not a huge fan of blue but i recently went to a house that had a blue bathroom and i liked it! now this! it's blue and its feminine! i love it!

    ReplyDelete