Saturday, December 4, 2010

Tree Is Up

We finally got our Christmas tree up this week!

I always want a color coordinated tree that looks perfect. That never happens. This year I decided to do a "themed" tree in the living room and a "fun" tree in the family room. The "fun" tree is colorful and was totally decorated by the girls. They did such a great job that now I don't even want the so-called perfect tree and am loving the one that was done by them!

It turned out great and they are so proud of it:
(I may or may not have moved some balls around and straightened out the ribbon after everyone went to bed!)







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love all the different colored balls! I'm heading to Target to get some more myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tree . . . I prefer all the colors, seems more festive :-)

    Thanks for visiting and following my blog . . . I am following you back as well.

    Have an awesome week . . . Gina

    http://ginasitaliankitchen.blogspot.com
    http://peacelovehappiness.blogspot.com
    . . . and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Melissa!! Im your newest friend/follow...I LOVE YOU BLOG!!! That tree is a Beauty and those lil MINI-YOUS are BEYOND ADORABLE! They look just like you! I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE for you to link up at my christmas Linky...If you like, I would LOVE to have you as my new Friend/follow :) LINK UP THIS TREE! Its BEAUTIFUL! My friends will love it!

    *ENTER LINKY PARTY Here *


    xoxokara

    ReplyDelete