Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gift Wrap Storage

In my dreams I have a beautiful room in my house that has lots of windows and is all mine. It has a huge table with tons of storage and a gift-wrapping area with beautiful gift wrap and jars full of colorful ribbons........
But, in my house, I have a wall in the laundry room!

I couldn't find a handy place to keep all my gift bags and wrapping paper, so I decided to put them on the wall in the laundry room. I bought basic wire office supplies (2 hanging files and a file box) and hung them on the wall.

The 2 hanging file baskets hold gift bags and tissue paper. They have been spray painted aqua, but i'm not in love with the color so it will change at some point:


The file box is not meant to hang on the wall, but I just screwed it in and it works like a charm. It's nice and big and tons of rolls of paper would fit:


It all fits pretty nicely on the wall and doesn't get in the way at all.

My Backyard Eden

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to figure out something to do for my gift wrap as well...this is an awesome idea! Thank you for the inspiration!

    Many Blessings,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete