Friday, November 19, 2010

My Favorite Things

320 Sycamore is having a fun "favorite things" link party! I wanna play too.......

Here are some of mine:

Clinique products - i've been washing my face with this since I was 11 years old and started to go through puberty (in other words, got my first zit!)

All things "Twilight" -

(especially Edward:))

Michael Buble's music -



GLEE!! -


McDonald's sugar-free French Vanilla, iced coffee -


My beautiful family......

Linking up to the party!!:
favorite things button




11 comments:

  1. A girl after my own heart... yes to Michael Buble! And your family is gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing your faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Micheal Buble's music too!! I also enjoy Glee's music...just not the TV show anymore. Oh well..at least the music is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is beautiful - fun to read your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you've mentioned quite a few of my faves! Love the iced coffee at McDonalds, love Glee, and love Twilight! What a great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Michael Buble! What a gorgeous family~thanks for joining the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your list and my family also loves glee and I love twilight

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that picture of your family! Very pretty!

    I'm a pretty big twi-hard... ha.. so I have to agree with you.. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Melissa! I am a grandmoher and I am a diehard fan of Twilight. :-) Glee is fun too! You do have a gorgeous family...love the picture! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why do I always proofread after I post and then can`t change it? LOL I am a grandmother with the t!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your list! Makes me want to go back and edit mine, I *heart* the Twilight world as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list! I forgot about Twilight...Love it :)

    ReplyDelete