Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween wreaths

I made 2 Halloween wreaths for my front doors and didn't want to spend a ton of money since I change the wreaths out for just about every holiday! I used 2 basic wreaths from Michael's and attached some creepy signs from TARGET's dollar spot, some black ribbon and some spiders from the dollar store...... easy peasy!



Next to the front door I filled my urn with some white pumpkins and spanish moss. Spanish moss is my new favorite Halloween accessory and I have a ton of it hanging from a tree in my back yard....... i've always cursed that tree, but now I love it! Ha!

I added a black crow from the Dollar Tree for added creepiness and lightly spray painted the urn with some black spray paint to make it look "worn" and old.


I think i'm done - simple and easy!

Linking up to: http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/
                         http://www.mybackyardeden.com/

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good idea -I am always looking for inexpensive ideas for wreaths -I like the way you stacked your pumkins in the urn too and of course we have to have a crow/raven to add a little spookiness :-

    ReplyDelete