Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bringing out the Pumpkins & Crows

I have never been much of a Halloween decorator but I LOVE Fall!! For some reason this year has been different....... I find myself loving Halloween decorations and putting pumpkins and crows on anything that will stand still. My newest love is also the Dollar Tree. I love that they sell some pretty cute Halloween stuff that can be "tweaked" into looking more pricey AND that everything in there is actually a dollar!!!! Love! Just some pictures from around the house.......



Lanterns filled with pumpkins on the kitchen table

Huge lantern on the floor - filled with spanish moss and a pumpkin



I don't have a mantle, so I decorated the ledge that hangs above the TV with some pumpkins, a Trick or Treat sign and a skull print



Some apothecary jars filled with Dollar Tree stuff - just the usual skeletons, rats and pumpkins!



Kitchen window - Martha Stewart banner and a black wreath made by me

Some more pumpkins placed by the front door...... I may paint those white


Mirror in the entryway



Family photo wall in front entry....... complete with 2 crows, pumpkins, another skull and "BOO" letters painted silver by me.

Linking up to "The DIY Show off" http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. So cute! For not being much of a Halloween decorator I would say you've done a fantastic job here!

    ReplyDelete